5.23.2009

Facebook and Twitter and LinkedIn (oh my)

Flashback: Year 2003
"Does your school have Facebook?"
"I don't think so, is it like a yearbook?"
"Kind of... But it's online and you can search for people and become friends with them."
"Why would I want to befriend people I don't know?"
"They aren't people you don't know, you already know them!"
"Why would I want to befriend people online that I'm friends with in real life?"

Year 2006:
"You have to join MySpace already! You're like the only person not on it!"
"But I already have Facebook..."

Year 2009 - watching CNN:
"Up next, Demi Moore stops suicide attempt via online community, Twitter."

Present:
Just linked my Blackberry to Twitter to Facebook and blogged about it. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Site

My photo
JetsettingGypsy is a blog by a 24-year old American who was born in Singapore and has lived in only cities beginning with an "S" (San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco) ever since (though not purpose).

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers