6.21.2009

New Apartment

Image: apartmenttherapy.com

Slowly moving into my new apartment. The slowly part necessitated by ShipSmart (oh, the irony) moving my belongings up the West coast at approximately 3 mph. Seriously, it's been 25 days and my stuff has not arrived. Beginning to think ShipSmart is coming up the Oregon Trail in a covered wagon.

Ahh pardon the rant. Anyway, the good part of moving is finally getting all of your stuff organized and set-up the way you want it. Also, buying things. I am trying very hard to curtail my accumulation of stuff since after 4 moves in about a year, I realize the benefits of owning only essentials (granted, I am a girl whose definition of essentials means a walk-in-closet full of "basics" and "investment pieces"). Nevertheless, there are certain things I absolutely need, such as a tv stand.

I'm using these photos as inspiration for decorating a small space. They are of a studio apartment but somehow seem very spacious and airy.

Image: apartmenttherapy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Site

My photo
JetsettingGypsy is a blog by a 24-year old American who was born in Singapore and has lived in only cities beginning with an "S" (San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco) ever since (though not purpose).

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers