4.29.2009

MAC Paint Pots - Fun for Everyone

Every time I've bought MAC makeup, I actually use it. This unlike all the Clinique free gift stuff I invariably collect.

Just bought this (but do not fear, not in this Blue Man Group color).

Image: maccosmetics.com

I love it, really great on its own or as a base to layer over. Think I'm acting out all my suppressed pre-school painting desires on my face. Sigh. I never did go to pre-school... Anyway, if you are a guy and never experienced the fun that your day could begin with, painting yourself with a brush in the morning like some tribal warrior, you are missing out my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Site

My photo
JetsettingGypsy is a blog by a 24-year old American who was born in Singapore and has lived in only cities beginning with an "S" (San Diego, Seattle, San Francisco) ever since (though not purpose).

Labels

Blog Archive

Followers